Happy Fat Tuesday, friends!
It’s been a weird couple of weeks. I’ll spare you the details, but at a high level, work has been a little chaotic. Last week I barely had a moment to catch my breath, but so far this week is off to a much better start. Thankful the weekend gave me some time to reflect and gain perspective.
So, because it’s #Gratitudesday (look out, y’all, I’m bringing it back…), I just want to share a few things today that I’m grateful for, and hopefully encourage you to find some gratitude today, as well!
- This adorable girl dancing like a QUEEN. (Kudos to you if you can watch this just once. I’m on view 30,989,023,092)
- The fact that 90s clothes are back in style, so my friends and I can pretend like we’re in Clueless and have awkward dressing room photo shoots to make fun of the fact that 90s clothes are back in style.
- Every song on this playlist is giving me life right now. Enjoy!
- Lent starts tomorrow (Ash Wednesday!) and I am so excited about it. Lent is my favorite time of year and Easter is my favorite holiday, ever since I joined the Catholic church a few years ago.
- I’m celebrating two full months on a plant-based diet and 17 lbs down. Never in a MILLION years did I think at 10 a.m. on a Tuesday my brain would tell my body to crave (legitimately crave) TOFU. Tofu, guys. But here we are! And I’m not mad about it.
- I’m working on a plant-based recipe post for those of you who are interested–stay tuned!
Happy Gratitudesday and Happy Lenten season!
Thankful for each of you, your presence in my life, and your continued readership, even when I’m all over the place.